Adult Dresses Size Chart
|Bust (inches)||32 ½||33 ½||34 ½||35 ½||36 ½||38||39 ½||41|
|Waist (inches)||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||31||32 ½||34|
|Hips (inches)||35 ¾||36 ¾||37 ¾||38 ¾||39 ¾||41 ¼||42 ¾||44 ¼|
|Hollow to Floor||58||58||58||58||58||58||58||58|
|Plus Size (US)||16W||18W||20W||22W||24W||26W|
|Plus Size (UK)||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Plus Size (Europe)||46||48||50||52||54||56|
|Waist (inches)||36 ¼||38 ½||40 ¾||43||45 ¼||47 ½|
|Hips (inches)||45 ½||47 ½||49 ½||51 ½||53 ½||55 ½|
|Hollow to Floor||58||58||58||58||58||58|
Children Size Chart
|US Size No||2||4||5||6||7||8||10||12||14|
|Chest||21 ½||22 ½||23 ½||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½||29||30 ½|
|Waist||21||21 ½||22||22 ½||23 ½||24 ½||25 ½||27||28 ½|
|Full Lenght*||30 ¼||32 ¾||35 1/8||37 ½||41 ¼||43 ¼||45 ¼||47 7/8||49 ½|
Adult Dresses Measure Guide
We at Adorona understand the importance of the perfect fit for you and hence constantly endeavour to provide you with the most appropriate and figure-flattering fits and sizes. The standard size chart is attached with each product page for your convenience. A copy is presented here below.
Here is a quick guide on how to get your measurements absolutely correct.
Step 1: Bust
- - Encircle the tape measure around the fullest point of the bust -- over the shoulder blade area on your back.
- - Keep your arms hanging loosely at your side and ensure that the tape measure stays perfectly horizontal around your body.
- - Do not hold your breath during the measuring.
- Pull the tape measure comfortably taut and meet the ends around your body.
Step 2: Waist
- - Relax your abdominal muscles and wrap the measuring tape around your natural waist.
- - This would be approximately 2 inches above your belly-button and 2 inches below the rib-cage.
- - Ensure the tape is neither too tight or loose around the waist.
Step 3: Hips
- - Your hips will be the fullest part of your body just before it narrows to your legs.
- - Wrap the tap measure around your hips, ensuring there is room for one finger behind the tap.
- - The tape is level and lightly touching the body all the way around but not pulled tight.
Step 4 : Hollow to Floor
- - Hollow to Floor measurement is simply from the hollow of your neck to the floor by your feet.
- - Stand straight with feet together.
- - Wear a pair of shoes that you wore with your other formal dresses
- - Begin at the middle of shoulder to the dress hem
For the most alluring fit, consider the following points:
- - Choosing a strapless dress, make sure its bust size is equal to or a bit less(0 - 0.5 inch) than your measurement. In this case, the dress will fit you tightly.
- - For a strap dress, the bust size should be equal to or a bit (0 - 0.5 inch) more than your measurement.
- - Waist size and hips size of a dress should be equal or a bit (0 - 1 inch) more than your measurement. In this way the dress will fit you well.
If you are still not completely sure about the pre-determined sizes, you can always give your customized measurements and requirements to us. Yes we do give that option too!!
Children Dresses Measure Guide