Adorona's Perfect Fit Promise makes ordering a custom dress risk-free. If your order is anything less than perfect, we will do everything we can to make it right.
- If an order requires adjustments, Adorona will provide a credit of up to $60 for customer's local tailoring.
- To adjust your dress and claim your credit, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can apply for an alteration credit within 30 days of your order being delivered. Once processed, your credit will appear on your credit card statement within 7 to 10 days.
- Please note that if items were purchased with a coupon, the coupon code will be reimbursed for your alteration credit before another payment source.
- If your local tailor deems the dress unalterable, Adorona will gladly remake it without charging you again, totally free.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your order being delivered for our customer service team to review.
- Adorona reserves the rights to deny remake requests in circumstances where alterations can be completed locally. Individuals are responsible for return shipping costs of remade items.
- Due to limited fabric supply, some items may be unavailable to be remade and you may be asked for an alternative fabric for your remake order.
Returns & Refund
If you are unhappy with the fit, we offer Perfect Fit Promise that lets you alter the dress locally or have the dress remade for free. If you are still not happy with the items please contact us at email@example.com to return them.
We will provide you some instructions about returning as follows:
- Address to return
- Transportation methods of returning
- It is suggested that you can return the items back by internationally trackable post
Items can be returned within 365 days of being delivered for a full refund.
- To be considered eligible for return, all orders must be postmarked to Adorona within 365 days of a customer receiving the orders.
- Adorona will only accept returned products that are in good and unworn condition. Adorona reserves the rights to deny the issuance of a refund to an order that is believed to be previously worn or damaged.
- Adorona will not accept products that have been altered or adjusted in any way.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Any package received at Adorona head office that does not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the client without refund, so please contact our customer service before you return any items to let us better assist you.
- If your items were purchased with a coupon, the coupon will be refunded/reimbursed before another payment source.
Color Mismatch Issues
Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we confirm it is our fault, you can apply for exchange or returning. We pay for the shipping cost.
Please note: Before you send items back, please contact us at email@example.com first. It is a must to ensure a feasible exchange or return.
What if my dress does not fit?
If your dress does not fit, Adorona will cover alterations on your dress up to $60 or remake it entirely from new materials through a remake order. Our customer service will be happy to work with you to get your proper measurements in your profile so regardless of how ill-fitting the dress may be, we’ll be able to get it perfect for you.
I received my remade order. Where do I send the ill-fitting items?
Please return the original dress to the address below in smallest bag or box possible. Please also use regular internationally trackable post and mark the outside of the package with the following label:
Room 1112, Building 6
No.629 Chenglong Road, Songjiang
Order #: _________
Goods Returned to Vendor
Where should I get my dress altered?
You can visit any local alteration shop to get your dress altered. Adorona will cover up to $60 of your alterations bill. We may be able to recommend an alteration shop in your area as well, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question.